ANALYSI CLINICAL LABORATORY PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The security and confidentiality of information and data are highly prioritised at ANALYSI CLINICAL LABORATORY
ANALYSI CLINICAL LABORATORY is dedicated to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of information entrusted to us. We as a company comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- How do we collect data and the Scope of collecting private data.
The Scope of collecting personal data from our customers is, for offering our superb services to them, thus their best possible satisfaction.
We collect personal data in different ways:
Directly. We obtain personal data directly from individuals in that visit our premises as clients.
- Kind of Data we do collect
- Identity and demographic information (such as name, surname, date of birth or age, gender, ID number, home address, phone number).
- Contact details (home address, phone number, email address).
- Information about third parties (i.e., relatives) for the collection of results (name, phone number, email address).
- Health data regarding the services provided by the ANALYSI CLINICAL LABORATORY (examination results, doctors’ referrals. Internal trafficking cards, medication, medical and family history, medical reports and medical findings). These data, the ANALYSI CLINICAL LABORATORY processes only when necessary for the conduction of a medical test, for which the data are collected from the data subject.
- Biological material and genetic data for medical tests.
Transaction Data (e.g. details about payments, credit card number including expire day).
4. Purpose of Processing
– Execution of order for medical examination of the specimen.
– Fulfilment of legal obligations of the ANALYSI CLINICAL LABORATORY towards the Greek public insurance any Clinic or Public Hospital.
– Compliance of the ANALYSI CLINICAL LABORATORY with the Legislation (e.g., Code of Medical Ethics).
– Compliance with the manufacture’s requirements.
– Fulfilment of obligations of the ANALYSI CLINICAL LABORATORY.
– Execution of the legal business purposes of the ANALYSI CLINICAL LABORATORY
– Respond to requests of Suppliers, Costumers (including the patients) and Associates of the ANALYSI CLINICAL LABORATORY.
– Provide health services within the facilities of the ANALYSI CLINICAL LABORATORY
. When providing health services within the ANALYSI CLINICAL LABORATORY facilities, the ANALYSI CLINICAL LABORATORY may process the data of the subjects and for the planning of the sampling visit, for the sending/ delivery of the results of the medical examinations and the identification of the data subject.
The ANALYSI CLINICAL LABORATORY only collects the necessary personal data on a case-by-case basis. Furthermore, the processing in which the case-by-case personal data takes place on both printed and electronic means and is are registered in the ANALYSI CLINICAL LABORATORY system according to the current legislation- including the provisions on data security and confidentiality and in accordance with the principles of fair and lawful processing.
- What happens if you fail to provide personal data to us
If you fail to provide personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the services offered to you. We will notify you when this is the case.
- Share personal data with third parties
We do not share personal data with third parties, only to a Greek Public Insurance organization.
These data are not to be transmitted to a Third country or international organisation. In case of transmission of data outside the European Economy Area, the Company needs to undertake the necessary measures in ordered the transmitted data to third parties are the minimum necessary and that the conditions for legal and fair processing are always met.
- How long do we retain personal data
We will not keep your personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose for which we use it. Unless a different time frame applies as a result of business need or specific legal, regulatory or contractual requirements, where we retain personal data in accordance with these uses, we retain personal data for ten (10) years. We will dispose of personal data in a secure manner when we no longer need it.
- What are your data protection rights
By law you have certain additional privacy rights. These are to:
Have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Have your data erased (the right to be forgotten) in certain circumstances – e.g. where it is no longer needed by us the purpose for which it was collected or you have withdrawn your consent. Please note however, that in certain circumstances, we may not be able to comply with your request of erasure for legal reasons. If this is the case, we will notify you at the time you request erasure.
- Restrict the use of your data in certain circumstances e.g. where you have told us the data is inaccurate and we are in the process of checking this. In such circumstances we will continue to store your data but will not process it further until we have checked and confirmed whether the data is inaccurate;
- Object to the processing of your detain certain circumstances – e.g. you may object to processing of your data for direct marketing purposes;
- object to decisions being taken by automated means; and
- To withdraw your consent at any time to processing where we are relying on consent as the lawful basis – e.g. to receiving marketing communications. Please note if you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you – We will let you know if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
- Personal data security
We have put appropriate technical and organizational security policies and procedures in place to protect personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. We aim to ensure that access to your personal data is limited only to those who need to access it. Those individuals who have access to the data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information. We may apply pseudonymisation, de-identification and anonymisation techniques in efforts to further protect personal data.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. Please refer at your browser instructions on how to deleting cookies.
- Social Media
The Company uses social media to promote its services.
- Google analytics
The website https://analysi.gr uses Google Analytics, a web data analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics has a specific cookie format, which is stored on your computer and allows the analysis of the use of our website.
For any queries please do not hesitate to conduct us, email: email@example.com